The Smurfs Village developed by Capcom for the iPhone and Android lets you go on a Smurftastic adventure with Papa Smurf, Jokey Smurf, Smurfette, Greedy Smurf and all of your other Smurf favorites from the cartoon classic! Help the Smurfs rebuild their village and hide from Gargamel and his always hungry cat Azrael. Bake goodies in the bakery, harvest crops, and build the Smurfs an amazing place to live, work and play. Smurfs Village strategy guide will provide you with a quick start guide, tips, and hints on how to win.
Quick Start Guide
A. Currency/Level Indicator – Here you will see how much currency you have to spend as well as what level you are on in the game.
B. Smurf Population – This shows how many Smurfs are in your village and how many are available to be put to work.
C. Build Menu – Tap here to purchase items to build in the Village.
There are 2 types of currency in the game. You will begin the game with 300 Gold Coins and 0 Smurf berries until you reach level 2 when one of the Smurfs will find 3 free Smurf berries for you to use in the game and you can also receive them occasionally as free gifts from Jokey Smurfs free Gift of the Day. (See Jokey Smurfs Free Gift of the Day below for more information.)
- Gold Coins – These are the main currency in the game and will be needed to purchase items for the village.
- Smurf berries – These are a premium currency which allow you to purchase higher end items and also eliminate the wait time of larger building projects. You must purchase Smurf berries via the iTunes store or Android Market which will charge it to a major credit card. You can purchase them in bundles beginning at $4.99 up to $50.00.
- XP – Experience Points – These are what you earn which allow you to level up in the game. Each item you build or purchase will earn you a different amount of XP.
- Papa Smurf will lead you through various quests in the game.
- If you see him walking around the village with a yellow “!” be sure to tap on him as he has a new quest for you.
- Each time you complete a quest you will earn XP which will help you to level up faster.
- The more quests you complete the more XP you will earn.
- Some quests take a very long time to complete (such as placing the bridge) so it is important to do them in the order Papa Smurf presents them to you if you can afford it.
- Gardening is an important way to earn money to reinvest into the Village.
- You will earn 10 XP for each Garden Plot you place in the Village and will need 1 Smurf to tend to it.
- Tap on the Build icon at the bottom right of the screen and then tap on the Garden plot to place it.
- It costs 20 coins to build a Garden plot and it takes less than a minute for the construction to complete.
- Once you place the Garden plot tap on the Blue button with the check mark to lock in the purchase.
- You will immediately see a Smurf walk up with an hour glass above his head. He will begin to plow and water the plot.
- When it is ready tap on the plot and a menu will appear allowing you to choose a crop.
If you choose Blueberries you will grow an entire crop from start to finish in 30 seconds and earn 1 coin and 1 XP when you harvest. The great part is that this crop is free to plant. It takes time but you can earn a little extra seed money if you have the time to grow and watch over several Blueberry crops.
- Once they are finished growing you will see a picture above the crop. Tap on it to collect it and the plot is immediately ready for planting again.
- NOTE – If you do not harvest the plot in time the crop will spoil and you will need to tap on it to clean it up. There is no charge or fee to clean the plot but you will have lost the money you invested in the crop that spoiled.
- As you level up more crops will unlock each costing different amounts and taking different amounts of time to mature.